Milchmaus handmade sensory pillow ‘Kangaroos’
Handmade organic cotton sensory. Locally made by a local Mum!
Each side has a different pattern fabric. The inside is filled with premium soft fill siliconised polyester stuffing which is washable and non-allergenic. There is also a rattle and a squeaky toy as well as some crinkly paper for hear and touch effects inside the pillow.
In general there are about 8 different high quality ribbons attached for exploring or even hanging toys on them. Two sides of the pillow have a knot with different materials inside to explore like crinkly paper and buttons/beads. A wooden ring is attached to one side, especially good for teething.
- All our wooden rings are high quality manufactured in Germany and comply with the DIN-EN 71-3 regulations
- The paints used are sweat and saliva resistant, colour-fast, non-toxic, making them safe for babies
- Fabrics are 100% GOTSorganic or Ökotex 100 Class 1 certified cotton
- Siliconised premium soft fill stuffing which is washable, odourless, resilient & non-allergenic
- High quality ribbons (also Ökotex 100 certified) are used for our pillows (mainly sourced from Germany). They come in fresh, funky and fun designs in a bright and colourful range.
Each sensory pillow comes in a calico drawstring pouch and a Milchmaus kraft label stamped 'Handmade in Australia'.
Lightweight for shipping and perfect as a gift from the 'Land Down Under!'